- Market research
- Product registration: consultations and help
- Support of sales
- Exhibitions and seminars
Product registration: consultations and help
If you want to present a new medicine in the Estonian market, then you will inevitably face a number of issues and procedures required for registration and the start of sales. Retlando's experienced team will take care of all these things. We offer service consultations and actual assistance in registering your product.
Stages of process of registering a new medicinal product:
1) Classification. Determination of the product group: pharmaceutical products, supplements or health products. Classification shall be determined by the State Agency of Medicines.
2) Selection of the registration type in the State Agency of Medicines: national procedure, decentralized (DCP) or mutual recognition procedure (MRP).
3) Preparations for registration. Translation of packaging texts and information sheets for patients and doctors.
4) Submission of documents for registration. Payment of state fees and submission of all necessarydocuments and samples to the State Agency of Medicines.
5) Support during the registration process. Tracking individual stages of the registration process, communication with the State Agency of Medicines in case of any questions, confirmation of packaging texts and information sheets for patients and doctors.
6) Post-registration support. You can contact us and ask for help at any stage after the successful registration of your product. Retlando offers supports in case of changes to an existing registration, provides necessary documentation and approves changes in text if necessary. We are there to help you in all stages.